4.17.2012

The Dress, Revealed!

I can finally post pictures of THE dress! As mentioned yesterday, I've yet to see very many of myself in it, but here are at least a few from the ever-magical Google Image to paint'cha a picture :
It hit everything I love in a dress : Non-poufy, light, lace, small amounts of beading, interesting back. The fact that I didn't have to deal with tugging on a strapless all night or sweat-liy suffering in an underskirt was just icing on the cake!
Not me, but an idea of what it looks like with a human (instead of dress form) wearing it.

For anyone interested, the official title is "Lace Cap-sleeve Trumpet with Keyhole Back and Sash" Style VW9768, from the David's Bridal Collection. It's a winner and I LOVED wearing it.


And a special shout-out to MOH Emily - She pulled it off the rack and brought it to me when we went dress shopping. I may never have seen it if not for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, but comments including spam links will be deleted.