12.15.2014

Random Round Up: Inside and Out

My silence here last week meant lots of to-do's getting done in my non-blog life. And thank goodness that's the case: I've felt so behind this year getting holiday boxes ticked, not to mention a series of annoying home issues (seriously, did all the light bulbs just make a pact to go out all at once?!). Anyway, tried to make time to step away and get some perspective this weekend, as well as the last bit of Christmas shopping.
When a favorite earring falls down the drain... You do what you gotta do. (Side note: EWW.)
Our house is so festive - The only time of the year I love when it's dark at 4:30.
A walk in the park.
Low fog makes for such pretty layers.
Crispy morning frost.
How are you hanging in this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, but comments including spam links will be deleted.