4.13.2015

Random Round Up: Pretty Perfect

Every once in a while I hit one of those glorious weekends where you come away feeling both rested and really accomplished. This was one of 'em - Lovely! Between errands and chores (and paying taxes, sigh) there were beach trips and naps to be had, and lots of puppy snuggles tucked in between.
Parting out our beautiful anniversary bouquet from my parents into pretty little bunches.
Because if you have to go to the mall, at least there are cinnamon-sugar pretzel bites.
So... I bought some yarn.
This project is going to take a while, but I'll share when it gets going!
Beach scene
Gorgeous morning for a seaside stroll.
Happy week ahead - Hope you get to put some check marks on your to-do list too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, but comments including spam links will be deleted.