6.22.2015

Random Round Up: Blooms and Tunes

I swear I'm not holding out on showing you project progress photos for house stuff. It's just that so many things are in so much chaos right now there's not much to show. Maybe I'm speaking for myself here, but who wants to look at a mess on their blog reading break!? We all get to see enough of that at home, amiright? #RealTalk
So we'll focus on the pleasant aspects of the past weekend - One full of blooms and sun and puggle snuggles... and a LOT of sweat and heavy lifting, but that's a tale for another day.
Tucker 'helping' me re-work the new guest room.
I am utterly obsessed with this super fun new album. Perfect summer music.
Courtesy of the very green thumb of my friend Rachel. Stunning!
A beautiful Saturday evening family cruise.
I don't know what this is, but the blooms are incredibly tiny and cascade in
clusters from bushes in a nearby park. I love them!
Have a great last full week of June (what?!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, but comments including spam links will be deleted.