2.20.2013

Creative Block

...it happens.
image
I've been on a pretty long creative kick over the past year, probably ramped up into high gear by the constant wedding prep this time one year ago. And now that the ideas are ebbing a little, it's kind of frustrating and a little bit freeing all in one.

We're in the midst of a tumultuous period at work full of waiting and wondering that's destined to drag out a little longer, and combined with knowing a big home project is on the horizon (flooring for the downstairs!) I'm just feeling, well, the winter blahs.
image
So please forgive the lack of content this week - I'm taking a little mental break to look around, take some deep breaths, and just let inspiration come to me instead of me trying to track that elusive beast down.

Enjoy the rest of your week and weekends, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, but comments including spam links will be deleted.