7.16.2013

Copy Cat

So I guess my pseudo celeb status got Nate wishing for some of his own... And wouldn't you know, none other than Google Maps was happy to provide.

When you search our address on Google Maps, low and behold, there's Nate, getting the mail after work. He remembers seeing the car with the huge camera contraption welded to it's roof, and has wondered for months if his mug would show up online... Guess we have our answer!
What do you think, funny or creepy? I'm going with a mix of both, but pretty entertaining over all.

P.S. Vacation pics are coming - Yet another job role at work has me scrambling a little this week, so please forgive me for the delayed postings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, but comments including spam links will be deleted.