7.02.2013

Random Round Up: Birthday Fun

I'm winging my way toward my favorite place on the planet right now, so it'll be pretty quiet around this place for the next week or so. Catch ya on the flip side!

It was a weekend of stellar weather, vacation prep, and birthday fun. Who wouldn't love that combo?!
Tucky soakin' it in. Love him so.
A balmy night for a sunset game (that's Nate in the white shirt).
Little friend popped out to say hello.
Truck bed picnic at a Seattle-area icon.
My fave trifle from my dear parents-in-law.
Diner breakfast. Such a treat.
Wetland sanctuary walk.
Like I said up top, off to my dreamland today. I have one more post set up, but other than that, see you in a week or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, but comments including spam links will be deleted.