10.07.2013

Random Round Up: Sunshine Surprise

Ever have a weekend end with you feeling a little in awe of how much was packed in? That's how I feel this morning - We filled two days to the brim with football, family, and friends, and still managed to fit in some serious relaxation time. I don't know how it happened, but pretty happy about it.
First soup of the season - Spicy shrimp chowder (needs tweaking - WAY too spicy!)
I am so ready for Downton Abbey to start again... in January. Sigh.
Beautiful Seattle Saturday morning sunrise as we drove through.
The rare and delicious huckleberry pie - Thanks dad!!
Hashtag (#) in the sky.
I soaked up every second of a 70° October weekend - What a sweet surprise that was. Back to 50's and rain today, womp womp. Have a great week, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, but comments including spam links will be deleted.