2.10.2014

Random Round Up: Snow Day

Finally, some moisture around these parts (sorry non-west-coasters, I know you're sick to death of everything wet)! It came in the form of snow, and we tried to enjoy all 24 hours of it.
Opened a pomegranate under water. Result? Amazing. Look here.
I have stay in and watch the Olympics? DARNNN. ;)
Snow here is always kind of magical.
Catch, snow day style.
My own Walk of Fame star.
Tucker hasn't really liked snow in the past, but this year he decided to embrace it whole-heartedly. A little live action:
We've switched back to a cold rain, but I'm trying not to complain since it's so needed. Cute rain boots are the order of the day. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, but comments including spam links will be deleted.