4.11.2014

Hook 'Em

Call it a friday fix: I've got a quick upgrade to show.
When we moved in, I tacked an Ikea row of knobs next to the door, thinking it was a temporary fix.
Puggle photo bomb!
We all know how things turn out when I think that.
Two years later, my thoughtful mother-in-law gifted us two fun and lovely metal hooks, and I knew just what to do with 'em.
On the to-do list: Patching the old nail hole.
Yes, that is indeed a dog-sized UW Husky jersey. Accept it.

Upgrade!
She picked these beauties up at a local florist's shop, but I found a few similar here and all kinds of super fun ones here. Happy weekend!

Side Note: Silver screws and an oil rubbed bronze finish? No prob: Just touch 'em up with a black Sharpie once they're all tightened down. They'll blend right in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, but comments including spam links will be deleted.