10.13.2014

Random Round Up: ZzzZzzz

I feel like I sound like a broken record, but I am just tired right now. It seems like everything came at once lately, and that means home projects are super slow going, and stuff that should be done in the blink of an eye gets dragged out over days. Yuck! I don't like having things hanging over my head, so it's been a little bit trying. And you know how much fun tired people are when they're irked. I'm sure I've been a joy (sorry, hubs...).
Like little fall-flavored truffles. Delightful!
Coziness.
We said goodbye to my grandmother-in-law this weekend - Loved the photo tributes.
Every detail accounted for - A layering pro!
Nothing like a little puggle snuggle time to finish out a weekend.
Let's all hope for some smoother sailing (and a little more time for blogging) this time around - Happy Monday y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, but comments including spam links will be deleted.