3.08.2013

Hacked

It was past time for some serious backyard bushwhacking. You saw us tackle a corner of the front yard recently, and while that's probably better for upping our curb appeal, getting down to business in the backyard is what was necessary.

So you know what? I'm not going to bore you with tales of tearing through 8/10 fingers in my gloves, getting wrapped in sticker bushes, and finding hidden doggy deposits. Nope. I will let the next few pics prove my peace of mind has been accomplished.

Well... For now. Those patches of grass haunt my dreams.
Azaelas. I thought there were 3. There were 5. Oy.
My view from the living room. SO HAPPY to have tamed some jungle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, but comments including spam links will be deleted.