8.09.2013

Deck The Walls

Christmas in August? Kinda. Especially since the last time I mentioned this project was back in December...
Remember the rope-wrapped letters I made as Christmas gifts (tutorial here)? Well it was finally time to treat myself and take care of some blank wall space.
And another blast from the past: The metal horseshoe 'wreath' I bought aaaaages ago (literally a whole year) also finally found a home in the family room.
For the record: The wall color is not this weird in real life.
Love having these pieces in our most-used room so we can see and enjoy 'em often.
A little room context.


The art above the 'J' is by an insanely talented friend of mine, Caitlin Hansen. See more of her work here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, but comments including spam links will be deleted.