11.18.2013

Brain Power

There have been a few fun research-based quizzes floating around my Facebook feed the last week or so, and I was surprised by my results on some I've taken. Namely, a 30 second quiz to determine if you're more right-brained or left-brained.

Since I have a pretty creative nature, I thought I'd show right-brained hands down. But check out my results:
Did you take the quiz? What was your outcome?

I also enjoyed this quiz that determines what American accent you have. Get ready to sound like a crazy person saying words aloud over and over (please tell me that's not just me...). I ended up with Midland, but in the 93% range for The West. I'd say pretty accurate, being that I'm Washington born and bred.

I love these quick and interesting little quizzes. Hope you enjoy 'em too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, but comments including spam links will be deleted.