1.26.2015

Random Round Up: Spring Tease

Happy monday, y'all. It was a gorgeous weekend here, with temps much warmer than normal. It left me itching for sandals and yard work... But I have a feeling this is just a teaser.
Fresh ink for my friend Katy and I (Chani at Good Karma is amazing if you're local-ish!)
Nate brought home salt... and I couldn't help but compare this photo of my mom. Uncanny!
A couple new recipes this last week - We have a winner with this one!
The temps were warm this weekend - We took advantage at the beach!
The morning light was just painterly and perfect.
The count down to the Superbowl is on - A big deal around these parts as the Seahawks make their second trip in as many years. Look for some game-day prepping fun right here later in the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, but comments including spam links will be deleted.