1.28.2015

Hawks Pox

I'm telling you, it's a sickness. The whole state of Washington is Seahawk cuh-ray-zee, and we're getting pretty much nothing but Superbowl prep coverage from tv news to radio to print. So I'm jumping on the crazy train (no, not the bandwagon, I'm already a fan thankyouverymuch) and offering up a compilation of my own game day goodness goodies.

Patriots fans, look away.
What's Superbowl Sunday without decadent snacks?! My go-to for any and every gathering is Buffalo Chicken Dip. It's hearty, tasty, and I've legitimately never met anyone who doesn't like it.
Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip. Photo by CulinaryExplorer
If you want some color, I think I'm going to try out this Hawk Corn, created by the ladies of Our Best Bites. Blue and green candy corn with a Skittles chaser? Yep. Beast Mode: Engage.
Seahawks Superbowl Popcorn from Our Best Bites
More of a chocolate-based sweet snacker? Check out this toothsome treat that piles (get ready) M&Ms on frosting on brownies on oreos on chocolate chip cookie, all with a dash of peppermint thrown in. And again I say: Yep.
Superbowl Slutty Brownies
I've also been thoroughly entertained by the memes floating around the interwebs lately. Nate and I are in a constant group text with some friends and these visual gems have been flying thick and fast.
Last but not least, check out this post from Thrifty NW Mom for some free printable Seahawks decorations you can use on game day. Or take some inspiration and whip up your own!
Free Printable Seahawks Game Day Decorations
Above all... Go Hawks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, but comments including spam links will be deleted.