12.23.2011

Holiday P.S.A.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

And please, spare the world and do NOT do the following :
Image courtesy of takadanama.com
Image courtesy of marketplace.secondlife.com
Image courtesy of hairstyletwist.com
And last but not least, do NOT do this :
Image courtesy of squidoo.com

For the love.
But okay, I am a little bit of a sucker for this vintage book cover I stumbled across :
 Image courtesy of ladybluestocking.com

But then again, she's not wearing a slutted-up evening-wear santa suit with antlers on her tiara. Something for everyone, I guess.
Happy Holidays Everyone!

Note: Not sure why my 'scheduled' posts aren't posting... Sorry for the delay in Christmas wishes, but happy holidays just the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, but comments including spam links will be deleted.