11.14.2012

Vignettes

As I was tidying up scrubbing things down from our week-o-sickness, I found myself thinking that it's the little items in our home that I love the most. Those little groupings that really define who we are and make our home OURS.

vi·gnette (vin-yet)
1.  An unbordered picture, often a portrait, that shades off into the surrounding color at the edges.
2.  A short scene or incident, as from a movie.
3.  To describe in a brief way.

Antique vase from my grandmother, a 7 to represent our anniversary.
Pretty gifted glasses and tray with custom lace from Nate's great aunt.
Boots and a good mat: Rainy season must-haves.
Beckoning cat, family photo, and fun reads in the coffee table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, but comments including spam links will be deleted.