5.15.2013

Color Run Recap

I trained, I ran, I partied.
If The Color Run is headed to your city, get up early (ours sold out in 6 hours), slap down the money, and get ready for a good time, because it's completely worth it. And I've got the pictures to prove it!
Pre-race packet pickup on Saturday.
Color Run Seattle!
After-party explosions
...That left me looking like this by the time we got home.
So glad we had the GoPro to use!
Boom. Color.
Completely coated.
And, just to give you a better taste of the full experience: A GoPro video Nate took during the after party (it's only a minute and better with sound, turn it up!):
I'm pretty proud - I hate running, but with Nate's encouragement I trained and was able to run the whole thing AND keep up with a coworker of mine we ran with who's training for a half marathon. I call that decent!

Now what are you waiting for? Sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, but comments including spam links will be deleted.