5.20.2013

Random Round Up: The Little Things

Sometimes it's the little things that make me happiest. Like a visit from my dearest Emily this weekend, a cushy new kitchen rug, and watching the bumble bees have a hay day in our flowering back yard.
Bumble Butt
Loving the new rug* - Found at Target.
They're baaaack! Sweatshirt-stamping craft time with Em.
Outdoor mat upgrade.
Also, found this pre-color pic on The Color Run's photo site - We're already talking about next year's race!
My friend/co-worker Jessica, myself, and Nate

*In New Floor News: We found out we can't have anything rubber long-term on our new flooring as rubber stains urethane over time, so we've had to do a bit of a rug redux. It's weird and something we had no idea about prior to purchase, but in the grand scheme of things, not really a huge problem. I'm glad we know so we don't lift our kitchen or sliding glass door rug in 10 years time and find a big dark square! Consider this an FYI for all you laminate-owning peeps out there: It's info direct from the supplier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, but comments including spam links will be deleted.