5.17.2013

'Tis The Season

...No, not the holidays, but the season where the temps start to creep up and the days start to get longer. I don't know about you, but in our house that means more regular adventures that include the pup. That's why it's so important to be aware of just how quickly temperatures rise inside a closed car:
You don't sit in a metal, airless box in a fur coat for even 10 minutes on a warm day, so don't make your pooch. If you're like me, you want to have your furry friend alongside you whenever you can, but really: If it's warm and you will need to leave them in the car, they are happier - and safer - at home.

And also, because this cracked me up and it's Friday:
Happy weekend friends!

*I found both of these images on Facebook the past few weeks - If anyone knows the original sources let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, but comments including spam links will be deleted.