10.19.2015

Random Round Up: Ready-ish

Officially on maternity leave, I'm trying to tie up loose ends around the house and put my feet up when I feel like it... Which, not gonna lie, that's pretty often. Striking that balance is still coming slowly, but I am sort of starting to get the hang of it.

Right before life changes again, eh? Welp, better late than never I suppose. A few recent snaps:
A truly autumnal Washington morning - Not black and white, just foggy (and early).
My first day of maternity leave: Messy top knot and a celebratory Starbucks run.
My lunch date.
Our annual try-all-the-pumpkin-donuts-at-Frost day! YUM.
Ready for the coming holidays? With under 70 days 'til Christmas a 60 day
Rodan + Fields product regimen will have you photo-ready for those parties and people.
ashleykjohnson.myrandf.com
RodanAndFieldsAshley@gmail.com
The countdown is on to Baby J 'round here, so don't be surprised if things are a little quiet. Nope, that doesn't necessarily mean he's here, but probably more that I'm just trying to finish his room and tame the dog hair situation before he shows up. Happy week ahead, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, but comments including spam links will be deleted.