10.26.2015

Random Round Up: Waiting Game

If you know me, you know I'm not very graceful when it comes to handling 'go-with-the-flow' kinds of situations. So waiting around for this lil' babe... Tough. 

So, a few snaps of my pastimes of late:
A happy hour date, complete with Skookie (skillet cookie) for desert. YUM.
So thankful I have a buddy at home.
Best $10 I ever spent - An adult coloring book! I found mine on Amazon, there are tons.
Finishing touches are finally done on the nursery, including this laundry hamper.
I plan to do a room reveal once he's here since a few decorations have his name incorporated.
We're going for daily walks - C'mon kiddo!!
Hope things are going smoothly for you guys! I'm crossing my fingers for a meet-n-greet with our new little guy SOON.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, but comments including spam links will be deleted.