8.15.2011

Felt Flower Fiesta

I don't think I've mentioned here yet that I'm making my own flowers. No, you read it right : Making them.

And here's why :
1) I'm cheap and sentimental. Therefore it's tough for me to drop big bucks on something that will last a day, and on the same note I'd like to have a souvenir to have at home.
2) My thumb is not green, but it is crafty.

I landed on this idea after coming across a tutorial to make paper flowers (and determining paper crafts are not my thing), and then seeing a pillow in the store Z Gallerie on a girls' weekend.
Notebook Paper Flowers
 Z Gallerie Pillows
So, to make a long story short, things are percolating. I'll make this project a bit of a series so I don't get any nasty-grams regarding your horrendous finger cramps from having to scroll through a legion of photos. Now that you've seen my inspiration attempts/photos, you'll have a better idea of where I'm coming from. 

Just don't try to figure out my brain works. That will lead to no good for anyone. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, but comments including spam links will be deleted.