8.24.2012

Nerd Alert

Tell me I'm not the only one that just gets a desperate itch to have my hands on a project sometimes. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy my downtime as much as the next person, but every once in a while I just need something - anything - to DO.

That said, last night my eye fell on the family room bookshelf. Poor guy, he was about to get organized.
Before...
...After.
I'm not usually an OCD-type, but I do like the way color-grouped books look on shelves in well designed rooms. Ours is hardly one of those, but never the less, I think the shelf looks a little less chaotic now.
Before...
...After.
Nerd alert. Especially since it may be only me who can even see a difference.

And I KNOW it's only me who would think that despite setting out to organize by color, I just couldn't ever split up the Harry Potter series, and they had to stay together on the lower left. How's that for a little brain insight? It's a strange place in there.

P.S. Let's go for geek-broke here: That white box on the left is filled with crossword puzzle and sudoku books. Yeah. We're awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, but comments including spam links will be deleted.