8.06.2012

Random Round Up: Warm Weekend

FINALLY, some summer weather around here. Some places even hit the 90 degree mark - The first time since 2010! I was loving it, and what better way to indulge than with some good company, cold drinks, and summery accessories.

Nate's chevron cuff he requested (super wide at over 1")
Tucker soaks up some afternoon sun on the couch.
New baubles courtesy of Jeweliq
Every 4 years people care about my sport... And I love it.
Spooner Farms Deliciousness
Icy raspberry ginger ale
My parents came to visit with their sweet pup Shiloh.
The window seat install didn't go off completely as planned... or rather, it just didn't go off at all, but only a few little tweaks are needed before it's installed and we finish the paint job. So exciting!! I took some staging photos that I'll post in the next day or two.

In the meantime, I broke the ceiling fan in the bedroom this morning so we're off on a Home Depot adventure tonight to see if we can't pick up - and install, yikes - a replacement. Wish us luck (and no electrocutions)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, but comments including spam links will be deleted.