7.18.2014

30 Days: It's Do-Able

A little over a month ago, someone in my Facebook feed signed up to be a part of a 30 Day Ab Challenge. Intrigued, I clicked the link and was taken to the website 30DayFitnessChallenges.com

It's just what it sounds like - a series of 30 day fitness challenges - but also offers tutorials on how to do each exercise called out in each challenge, as well as healthy living recipes. What a find!

I completed the Ab Challenge in June, starting on the 1st and ending on the 30th. The incremental rise of intensity allowed me to build strength and made completing the challenge achievable... do-able!
I'm on day four of the LBD Challenge, a more full-body challenge. Use them as a workout supplement or if you're just starting out, these 30 day plans are a perfect way to get up and moving. Seriously, it takes about 5 minutes a day when you start out. 

DO-ABLE.
Join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, but comments including spam links will be deleted.