7.07.2014

Random Round Up: Working the Weekend

I was feeling motivated and ruthless this long holiday weekend - The perfect combo to deep clean and organize things. Two days spent on what I've referred to many a time here as my "someday sewing room" and - wonder of wonders - it's now a fully functioning room! I'll show you that later, but for now, a few snaps from the weekend:
Completed this 30 day challenge back on the 30th but forgot to share. Proud!
Nate was away - Hooray for FaceTime (even if we do only make faces at eachother).
'Merica
Green, slugs, and rain: The fourth of July in Western Washington.
Unearthed a long lost-and-searched-for jewelry box... Tried it all on.
Hope you had a safe and relaxing (and/or productive) fourth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, but comments including spam links will be deleted.