7.17.2015

Facing The World: My New Adventure!

I am super excited to finally get to tell you about my new life development: I took a position as a Rodan + Fields skincare consultant! Still working the regular corporate gig too, but this on-the-side fun fulfills a chunk of life I've been missing since leaving my previous über-creative job: Getting to hear what people are looking for and fill those needs.

R+F is one of the leading skincare companies in the United States (seriously, hovering in the top four with heavy-hitters Lancôme, Estée Lauder, and Clinique). I started using the products about a year ago, and it didn't take long to figure out that this wasn't drugstore stuff. I was getting what I paid for (imagine that!), seeing big time results, and getting compliments. Compliments on my skin, what?! It was never terrible, but certainly no one ever took notice of it before.
Finally, instead of sending people off to shop from my consultant, I decided to take up the charge myself. And here I am, loving it! It's so fun to watch people realize the transformative powers of not having to wear makeup, or feeling like they've dropped years from their appearance.

When I first started using the products, it was all about reducing redness and irritation. My skin is super sensitive, and I've battled keratosis pilaris (aka: chicken skin. Charming, eh?) on my face and arms my whole life. My friends even nicknamed my jawline "Da Beard" since any kind of exercise or red wine and *poof!* A bright red, million degree, red flush crept across my jaw line. Not the kind of 'healthy color' a girl is really shooting for. Plus that lovely glow hung around even without the fun of working out or drinking. Just red. Always. ...Ugh.

Enter the Soothe regimen, and immediate results. This is me - zero makeup on my skin - after one use. One. If it wasn't my own face I wouldn't believe it either.
It's the kind of stuff infomercials are made of, I know. Except with R+F the results are real. I actually know real live people who've transformed freckles, saggy skin, sun damage, and crows feet, some in days or weeks. Cuh-ray-zee. In fact speaking of crow's feet, here's a picture of my cousin who I just spent a week with in Minnesota:
Amy's results stem mainly from Acute Care patches - Clear stickers you put on
before bed and take off in the morning. NOT complicated, guys.
That's real deal winning, folks. So for goodness sake, get in on this. Yes, it's more expensive than the drugstore. However, the results cannot be argued with, and check this out:
Not a bank breaker by any means. R+F is so confident in the product (and why shouldn't they be) that they even offer a 60 day empty bottle money back guarantee. Stellar.

Never ever in my life have I offered an email address to the public, but I'm gonna now: Shoot me a note at RodanAndFieldsAshley{at}gmail{dot}com and I would be more than happy to get you started on your way to pretty, pretty skin. It's changed the way I face the world.
Truth. Already wishing I started earlier since the results now are so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, but comments including spam links will be deleted.