7.09.2015

Random Round Up: Land-O-Lakes

Home again from my favorite place in the world - A big lake in a tiny town in Minnesota. It was a week of perfect weather, food and family, and parking myself on the end of a dock for hours a time.

So basically: My version of heaven. I couldn't choose only five Random Round Up pics like normal, so enjoy a couple bonus visuals this week.
Not a bad way to kick of the month of July.
All under 7 months - Love these fuzzy hoodlums.
Party like it's 1776! My 4th of July manicure.
Full moon magic... Photos just can't capture the reality.
Children of the Lake
Fires to the north made for some incredible sunsets.
Guess I'll be wearing this ring whether it's on my finger or off for a while!
The reality check was a harsh one this week, but getting back in the swing. Happy Friday eve, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, but comments including spam links will be deleted.