9.06.2011

Stringing Me Along

I'm intrigued by the idea of see-through string balls.
Image courtesy of apweddings.blogspot.com
Remember making these guys in grade school? I know I certainly did, and haven't given 'em a thought since. But a single shot of a wedding featured on one of my fave blogs, 100 Layer Cake, had a couple hanging as decor, and DING! Lightbulb.

So. I'm pretty sure now Nate's kitchen is going to have crafts in it too. By the end of this he'll almost be willing to move the big screen and the cable subscription to my apartment just to have his free space back. Here's the how-to from eHow.com if you'd like to make a few with the munchkins in your life, or let's face it: For your own self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, but comments including spam links will be deleted.