Thank Goodness

Just a little thankful moment...

Just before I left on vacation, the restaurant next to the bridal salon (David's Bridal) I ordered my veil and dress from caught fire. No one was present or injured, but the restaurant needs a major kitchen renovation and there was some serious smoke damage to David's.
So this is a less-than-stunning image, but really, it was bad.
Image courtesy of OlympiaWA.gov

Thanks to my mom who picked up my veil just days before I was spared having to re-order or take a loss. I feel HORRIBLE for the girls who did. What a nightmare to have severe damage to your dress just weeks before. Here's hoping the store and their corporate headquarters is coming to the rescue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, but comments including spam links will be deleted.