9.27.2011

This Just In!

MY DRESS IS HERE!!

...2 months early, but it's here. Better scrambling to pick it up now (I ordered in a place about 2 hours from where I live) then wondering if it will get here on time, I suppose.

Luckily, my parents happened to be traveling through the city I ordered in on their way home from the airport last night. So, they snatched it up before the store closed, upon which I received an eardrum shattering phone call from my very excited mom.
Holy Gigantic Dress, Batman!
Image courtesy of BridalPromDress.com
It's HERE. I have a wedding dress!! Albeit a size too big thanks to having to fit my ginormous rib cage, but now at least I can see it and start the next super fun necessary shopping for appropriate undergarments and the actually fun shopping for jewelry! A bit nervous for the tailoring bill when the time comes, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

WOOHOO!!
No. Just..... No. But probably a small tailoring bill.
Image courtesy of Boards.WeddingBee.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, but comments including spam links will be deleted.