11.09.2011

The Wicked Witch of the East

Remember her? This was her fate :
Image courtesy of kdudeartz.blogspot.com
And that is exactly why there may be a day or two before I post another craft entry.
 
Confused? Well, pretend those ruby-shod feet are mine, and that pile of siding is the house we just put an offer in on yesterday.
 
Oh... Because we did. We found a house - THE house! 
 
Well, if the bank that owns it says so. Regardless, SUPER FREAKING EXCITING. And scary. And Kansas-tornado-like. Cue the "da dum da dum da da da DAAAA!" wicked witch music.
Our potential humble abode looks like this :
And oh.em.gee.... I love it. So cross any and all available appendages - Those of you with a sixth toe or something, now's your time to shine.

Oh and P.S. if you're in my neck of the woods and need a Realtor, have I got the gal for YOU.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! Will cross everything I've got available for you. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, but comments including spam links will be deleted.