11.21.2011

On A Silver Platter

I said I'd post pics of my Value Village cake-stand-makings haul what seems like ages ago, so apparently I'm going to make up for slacking with a barrage of pictures. Ready? Go :
Goblets in a range of sizes/finishes, plus gold and silver chargers.
  
Chargers on their pedestals.




Three heights of goblets = Staggered heights for stands
Apparently Value Village uses the extremely personal Personal Ads to wrap glassware... Yikes!
So I think my plan for the time being is to let the gold and silver just be, but perhaps paint all the glasses bases the same turquoise shade for continuity. I may also do a paint-meets-lace treatment on parts of the chargers, but we'll see. ... Per usual. So far so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, but comments including spam links will be deleted.