8.03.2015

Random Round Up: Wedding Weekend

Remember the bachelorette weekend in New Orleans a while back? Well my beloved little bride Katy tied the knot this weekend, and I got to be Matron of Honor. An honor it was too, since both the bride AND groom are two of my best buds.
Defeat and Victory: Barbecue rehearsal dinner, complete with private tee box for
driving golf balls into the river, and beersbee. So fun!
A family heirloom book for the bride to carry, and a hand-crafted-by-Katy's-dad chest for
the couple's box ceremony.
The bridesmaids!
Six inch heels require some rest periods.
Reuniting with friends from the bachelorette trip!
Peonies and ranunculus. Perfect ethereal blooms.
No liquid courage for me! I cheers'd with gatorade pre-ceremony.
This preggo is wiped. out. but I wouldn't trade the weekend for the world. Congrats Ben and Katy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, but comments including spam links will be deleted.