9.19.2012

iPlans

Let's just get one thing out of the way right off the bat: I live with a through and through Apple FanBoy.
Luckily we haven't come to this quite yet.
We have a more-than-we-need array of iProducts (clearly that's only my opinion), and I've been completely turned to the Apple side in the Apple vs PC battle. That said, guess who has the new iPhone 5 zipping it's way to them right now? Sigh.

Alright, I am a little excited to upgrade. And having a planned craft project helps - I just ordered the studs to make this guy (thanks to the idea/tutorial from JulieAnnArt):
Ignore the cartoon hand in there - I took a pic of my computer screen :)
I can't wait to pick up a case when they are available for purchase and get to gluin' (hopefully this weekend)!

P.S. I'll be using E6000 glue and these studs (10% off through the end of September).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, but comments including spam links will be deleted.