1.03.2014

Top 5 of 2013

First: Thank you!
Yep, you. The one reading this right now. Thanks for reading this - and numerous other ramblings - over the past 12 months. Feel free to be liberal with the back patting, you deserve it!

I thought it would be fun to take a glance backwards before we dive headlong into 2014, so here are my five posts from twenty-thirteen that garnered the most traffic. The posts that Y-O-U chose as the best!

I never know quite what will ring people's bells, but perhaps it's the what-to-buy list in this post. I must say, every product and technique used in this guy will be used a great deal more in the new year!

Yep, this one I get. Because the plum cake recipe included in this post is the bomb dot com.

Stop, I'm blushing. My Crowdtap blog shoutout landed the #3 most popular post of the year.

Warm my heart, why don't you! Any time my attempts to raise money for Type 1 Diabetes research garner attention I couldn't be happier. Here's hoping you all donated at Walgreens and - shameless plug - are about to hit up www2.jdrf.org right now to donate to Team Ella of Minnesota.

#5: Ottoman Reupholstering: Bottom and Lid/Results
Such a fun, easy, and totally transformative project. My 'new' ottoman is still happily installed in our family room collecting compliments and loving gazes.

Can't wait to see what you all choose to be the most popular of 2014!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, but comments including spam links will be deleted.