2.12.2012

Felt Flower Fiesta: Boutonnieres

Time for the boys to get a turn.

I thought creating boutonnieres would take some tedious time and patience, but they actually came together quite quickly and easily.
Remember that glitter-spewing stem of turquoise leaves I found a while back? This is it's time to shine. If you recall, I shellacked it with a matte clear coat to prevent coating the guys with turquoise sparkles, so it was easy to snip off each leaf and attach it to a felt flower.
Finished product at top
Another floral project to check off the list... And a few more show tomorrow from the same session that built the boutonnieres. And at some point I really will take well lit photos with an actual camera so you can see the details of things. Too much to do right now to stage a photo shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, but comments including spam links will be deleted.