6.05.2012

June-uary

Despite overcast skies and diving right into what we locals refer to as June-uary, I slogged around our yard this weekend to capture all the bits of late spring/early summer that are brave enough to show themselves.

A few pretty bits, Instagram style:
I know the top is an azalea, and the third from the top a rose (a Marie Curie rose, to be specific, thanks to the planter who left the metal tag on the bush), but who knows what the rest are? Anyone? We're sort of discovering things as they blossom, so I'd love to get some clues so I can better take care of it all.

1 comment:

  1. Jeff can give you some plant names when he swings the chunker by today. He has a green thumb and and sponge-like memory for that kind of stuff.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, but comments including spam links will be deleted.