6.11.2012

Oh Snap - Weekend in Pics

Is there a way to have a fun-yet-productive, busy-yet-relaxing weekend? Well, whatever the recipe is for that, I found it over the last 2.5 days (yes, I count Friday evening as the weekend since I don't have to go to bed at 9pm).
Happy 30th to Me! On-sale shoes arrived!
A little dress shopping for birthday festivites...
Yummy homemade pizza
New (free!) suit, courtesy of Old Navy & Crowdtap
.
Tired pups - We're pug-sitting again this week
I also set in on tackling a MAJOR house project, which I'll spill more about this week. It's a dirty one, but the pay off is pretty huge. Hope you had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. BOTH DRESSES ARE SO GORGEOUS and I have serious envy over that swimsuit. I want to be you when I grow up. Also, love you.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, but comments including spam links will be deleted.