1.10.2012

Cute Overload

A moment for two of the cutest little faces under the sun, please :

Introducing Ella and Grace, flower girls extraordinaire. Their mama, my cousin Amy, has been scouring the internet and local bridal stores for dresses for them like a fiend. She has free reign as I don't want to stipulate how much to spend or what people should dress their kiddos in - Look Cute is the only rule!


I mean, seriously. To-die-for. There's talk of adding a ribbon sash in some tone of blue and a small pin-on cluster of felt flowers to match the 'Maid bouquets if a more simple flower girl dress is chosen, which would be super fun.

I know I always wanted to be a flower girl when I was little - a dream that went unrealized - so I am stoked to have these lil' ladies pave the aisle-way for me on The Day.

...Now here's hoping they don't show me up.... :)

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I could see them with little felt flower wrist corsages too. They'll remember your wedding forever!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, but comments including spam links will be deleted.