1.06.2012

Fringe, Fringe, Fringe.

Is it just me, or is fringe one of those funny words that the more you look at it, the stranger it gets?

It's probably me - This project has taken a ton more time than I ever expected and I'm startin' to get a little rummy. And while it certainly doesn't take a degree in rocket science... or even underwater basket weaving... it's still moderately exhausting, just because of the drudgery of it all.

But : See here - Progress!
Finished E! The letter I was dreading most due to all the angles.

And the O in various stages of progress... This is the letter I apparently SHOULD have feared most. It's taking forever thanks to contending with the curves. The fringe strips are squared off and linear, so making them flow with a round letter O has been no dream task.

Nearly done! And looking pretty dang good, if I do say so m'self. Even Nate was impressed that they were panning out.

And if there's anything I enjoy, it's winning over a craft skeptic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, but comments including spam links will be deleted.