1.22.2012

The Search is Over!

Okay, I know I've said it before, but I think I really mean it this time :

I FOUND THE EARRINGS!!
What a search it's been. But . They've been found on Etsy via LuxeDeluxe out of Edinburgh, Scotland. And how perfect is that, I might add : Earrings made in Scotland for my last day with my Scottish last name.
I've decided I'm wearing a vintage necklace I already own as a headband of sorts, and the leaf-like shapes in these earrings coordinate perfectly. And without giving too many dress deets away : Umm... Perfection.
All images courtesy of here
They arrive in about a week or so, and I cannot wait. Woohoo!!

1 comment:

  1. Perfect for you - pretty and bridal, but not too tiny and precious.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, but comments including spam links will be deleted.