3.19.2012

Pretty Pretty Parasols

Remember the child-sized-umbrellas-turned-parasols from last week? A couple fabric pens and some pom pom trim and voila, cute wedding parasols!
Trim ordered on eBay from China
Fabric Markers and Glue Gun Fun
Ironically, I had to wait for a break in the rain (and snow, what?!) to take pics of these guys on the deck. The one with the white pom poms is mine, and the rest for the wedding party are all a teensy bit different from one another. I'm free handing it, so whatever comes out of my brain at the moment is what they're covered with.

At this point I kind of think they're cute enough to make it into a couple bridal party photos even if it's by some miracle not raining on The Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, but comments including spam links will be deleted.